Friday, August 04, 2006

The Completion of the 2005-2006 Internship at UB

Tuesday was the last day of the internship. The director opened a bottle of champagne and at last we could visit with each other and talk about something else besides the grant project and the assignments we were working on! It was wonderful! It's amazing how close you can become with people who share your interests and have traveled along a similar path to your own. This year has been an amazing experience. I have grown from a shy nutrition student to a confident future dietitian! If I would have known what this year held for Travis and I before leaving Nevada, I don't know if I would have come. Now that I can see how much my life has changed, I wouldn't have had it any other way!

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Miss Alissa said...

Yahoo!! Congrats my friend!

Kenny said...

Congratulations!

Now, is it bad that I drink about a pot of coffee everyday?