Thursday, October 16, 2008

12 months

  Ansel and I were out on a walk when I captured this moment.  He loves to be outside just as much we do.  He is pointing and signing "more" and "eat."  He seems to understand so much, but is only clearly saying "Mama" and "Dada."  He also says something that sounds like a combination of "that" and "this."  Ansel is still cruising around and a man with a plan.  What an inquisitive, determined little boy we have!  He knows where his diapers go, and enjoys putting his clean diapers into his soiled diaper pail.  He is into buttons and electronics.  Ansel is a very easy-to-please, good-tempered kid 90% of the time, but he also lets us know just how frustrated he is when he fails to get his way.  With those blue eyes and that sweet smile discipline is so much harder than I expected, but I know that I have to do it because of my love for him.  

No comments: