Saturday, April 21, 2007

about that angiogram no. 4...

BlueCross/BlueShield of Western New York decided that they weren't so sure that I needed to go to Cleveland. I went for a second opinion on Thursday, and the cardiologist agreed with my initial cardiologist's determination. Hopefully that will be enough to change the mind of the insurance company, and we'll be heading to Cleveland on the 24th and 25th.

Please pray for patience, I know that this will happen (or not) in God's timing, but it is awfully hard to remember that sometimes.

Michelle's tummy continues to grow, we will find out if Jr. is a boy or a girl within the next couple of weeks!

12 week sonogram and Michelle+baby pics can be seen here:

No comments: