Thursday, March 20, 2008

Three Milestones, One Week

On Sunday Ansel rolled for the first time from back to tummy just after waking up from his nap. Travis and I were so excited! We congratulated him and he turned his head toward our voices, subsequently bumping his head on the side of his crib. I don't know if we are ready for the toddler stage that seems far off at the moment but is rapidly approaching. We hear he will be bumping into almost every surface.

Ansel is rolling...today Ansel rolled from his back to his tummy to his back again. This baby boy is surely going to be crawling in no time!

Today Ansel sat up on his own for the first time! He had his hands free and sat up unassisted for about 15 or maybe even 20 seconds. Amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waall ya know, he heard about Nana's email asking if he was rolling over yet...some of that look at what my grandkid is doing kinda comparison stuff! So glad I could motivate him to get it going!!!! Ha ha. On another note, pray for me Saturday as I talk with a mom about her relationship with Christ...awesome stuff!!! Love you all, MOM

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.