Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Prayer Request

*EDIT*

Procedure has been rescheduled for March 8th. I guess the doctor needs some specialized tools and they were not in yet.

******************************************

Tomorrow at 8:30 AM I will be having my 3rd angiogram. Please pray that the procedure goes smoothly, and if it is God's will, that they will be able to clear the blockage in my artery.

My heart is actually in really good condition, but they would like to get this artery cleaned out all the same. My ejection fraction, a measure of the heart muscle's performance, is 60-65%. (Normal is anything over 50%.) Immediately following the heart attack my EF was only 40-45%! The occlusion (blockage) is at the end of the artery, and collateral vessels (small vessels that carry blood around an occlusion) have formed to supply my heart muscle with blood.

Thank you

No comments: